The 2016 CBA Youth Division entry fee will be $60.00 per tournament. The 2016 CBA Youth Division Team of the Season will receive a $500 cash prize. Please review the information below for complete details.
The highest finishing youth in each tournament will receive $25.00 Cash, and there name will go into a drawing. At the end of the season a name will be drawn for an iPad.
The following information is to explain the bonus prize program format for the Youth Division teams competing in 2016 CBA events. The Youth Division team competition is a year end prize of $500 cash.
1. In 2016 a "Youth Division Team" will be defined as a team in which one of the participants is currently enrolled in high school or younger at the time of purchasing his or her process number for the 2016 season (if over 17, proof of enrollment in High School required).
2. The year end prize will be $500 to the youth division team that finishes highest in the point standings for the open tournaments. This is a team prize, changing partners is not allowed for this prize unless you can still have a total of seven (7) tournament months with your youth division partner. The prize will not be awarded to an individual that fished with multiple partners to accumulate their point total. Only teams fishing together to have a full seven (7) month point total will be eligible. The only exception would be a team that accumulated enough points to win in less than seven (7) tournament months. Individuals that fish the season alone are eligible.
3. To be eligible for any monthly or season prizes you must purchase a process number.
4. If you are competing as a youth division team fill out a orange weigh-in card.
5. Any and all decisions of the CBA officers in regards to eligibility or prizes are final.